The Company: Kent East Chiropractic is a 100-year lifestyle affiliate and is known for the great care we take with practice members and employees alike.
- Our mission: to educate and adjust as many families, towards optimal health and natural chiropractic care.
See the jobs that are available right now.
Licensed Massage Therapist
We are a busy, fun, energetic chiropractic office looking to hire a Licensed Massage Therapist.
Talented new grads and seasoned therapist welcome to apply!
The ideal candidate would be credentialed with major insurance companies, have current malpractice insurance, and have an outgoing attitude. Being credentialed is not necessary but is preferred.
**WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER**
All supplies needed are provided by the office
Fun, family atmosphere
Paid for no show’s
The office is open Monday-Thursday 9am to 6pm. Saturday’s by appointment only.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Medical Billing/Coding Specialist
The Position: Full-Time Medical Billing and Coding
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year medical billing/coding
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments and procedures.
- Preparing, reviewing and sending both electronic and paper claims.
- Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Obtain referrals and pre-authorizations.
- Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary.
- Identifying and billing secondary insurances.
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Reviewing accounts to ensure accuracy of insurance information/account set up.
- Researching and appealing denied claims.
- Setting up patient payment plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Location: Kent East Chiropractic is based on Kent, WA. We are centrally located near all the best shopping and dining, and close to the bus line (and other public transportation).
Why Should You Apply?
- Funny, family-oriented staff
- A four-day work week!
- We have amazing practice members!
We believe work should be fun and fulfilling! If you feel this ad was written for you, please send your resume (with references) and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have had experience with ChiroTouch software, please highlight it in your cover letter.