Is there some area of your life or personality that you know you need to change? How long have you known you needed to make this change? A week? A month? A year? Is not making this change causing you some level of suffering? Here’s some important news for you. It’s not going away until you make the changes you know you need to make!
Aging poorly is not inevitable. The quality of your life will depend on your choices. Based on your parents’ and grandparents’ experiences, you’ll see where you’re headed unless you choose a different path. Keep this in mind as you nurture habits for living your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle.
Maximize Your Potential – In Every Area of Life
In each of the following areas, write in the changes you want to make with your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle in mind:
- Your health?
- Your environment?
- Your schedule?
- Your finances?
- Your relationships?
- Your career?
- How you spend your free time?
- How you use your talents?
- How you manage stress?
- The way you treat people or how you allow them to treat you?
- The way you think about your past?
- The way you approach your future?
Make these changes to your lifestyle and learn to love the things good for you. Here’s how you can start:
Action Plan for Lasting Change
1. Take your Personal Energy Inventory and become aware of all of the places that you let your energy leak out into the atmosphere. Choose energy-enhancing thoughts, actions, and feelings and begin to make them a part of who you are.
2. Decide which Dominant Energy Pattern you are in and begin to identify your personal human potential pattern. Begin making choices following the Three Life-Changing Principles that support your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle where you are living at your best every day.
3. Make The Midstream Catch a habit. Have a 100 percent conscious day. Take it all in and be honest with yourself about when you are destructive, in survival, complacent, comfortable, and when you are at your best. Begin to let go of the things about you that are destructive and rewire yourself for the rest of your 100 years.
4. Choose energy-enhancing first thoughts, actions, and feelings and reinforce them throughout the day with personal affirmations.
5. Monitor your breathing, heart rate, and posture. Begin with your breathing and posture immediately because they do not require any equipment. When you are ready, invest in a heart monitor and tune into your heart rate. You will be amazed what you learn about yourself during this process.
6. Choose high-energy foods and activities. When given the choice of low-energy foods and activities, choose high energy. Choose a power walk over being a couch potato. Choose high-energy foods over low-energy foods. Choose healthy interactions with other people rather than destructive interactions.
7. Stop and choose. When you catch yourself unconsciously doing things that you know you want to change, shift your energy. Literally say to yourself stop and physically and emotionally stop yourself. Now make a new choice that supports your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle. Initially you may feel like a tennis ball bouncing back and forth 100 times a day. Eventually you will settle into your human potential pattern, and it will be your lifestyle. You will love it.
Take action. The only time is now to live your best life- Your 100 Year Lifestyle.
This article is provided by Kent East Chiropractic your 100 Year Lifestyle Affiliate Chiropractor in Kent WA